Check to see if your device is already connected to another Bluetooth device, if the correct source has been selected, if the system is muted and if you experience the same problems when you play music through Bluetooth with another phone/source.
Move your source (phone/tablet) closer to your streaming box and check if there are other devices nearby that could cause interference or if there are items of furniture, walls or other materials between the transmitter and receiver that could (partially) block or disrupt the signal.
If you only experience these issues when playing music through Bluetooth, we recommend trying the following:
Reset your HARMAN/KARDON SURROUND
To restore the factory settings, select ‘Options’ > ‘Factory Default’ or ‘Factory Reset’ on the touchscreen; or press and hold the reset button on the back of the screen of your streaming box for about 5 seconds. Once the factory settings have been restored, the streaming box will power off and restart automatically. All stored information or settings will be deleted.
Reset your Bluetooth settings
1. Disable the Bluetooth on your phone or tablet for at least 10 seconds, then enable it again.
2. If you previously connected your product with your phone or tablet, can you delete this connection from the Bluetooth menu on your tablet or phone?
3. Restart your phone or tablet and try to establish the Bluetooth connection again.
4. If the above did not work, try to restart your product.
5. Press and hold the Bluetooth button on your product until the pairing mode comes back on.
6. Go to the Bluetooth settings on your phone or tablet and start the pairing process again.