First check whether you experience the same problems when you play music through Bluetooth with a different phone/source. If none of the above makes a difference, we recommend you try the following:
Reset your CITATION ONE, 100, 200, 300, 500
Press and hold the reset button on the bottom of your CITATION speaker for about 15 seconds. All settings will be deleted and you will now be ready to reconfigure your product in the Google Home app.
Reset your Bluetooth settings
1. Disable the Bluetooth on your phone or tablet for at least 10 seconds, then enable it again.
2. If you previously connected your product with your phone or tablet, can you delete this connection from the Bluetooth menu on your tablet or phone?
3. Restart your phone or tablet and try to establish the Bluetooth connection again.
4. If the above did not work, try to restart your product.
5. Press and hold the Bluetooth button on your product until the pairing mode comes back on.
6. Go to the Bluetooth settings on your phone or tablet and start the pairing process again.
Decreasing wireless interference
You can create a better, stronger wireless signal with these general steps: Place the Bluetooth devices you are trying to connect closer together. Try not to use your wireless devices near common sources of interference, such as electric cables, microwaves, fluorescent tubes, wireless video cameras and wireless telephones. Decrease the number of active devices using the same wireless frequency. Both Bluetooth and WiFi devices use the 2.4 GHz frequency, but many WiFi devices can also use the 5 GHz frequency. If your WiFi router supports both frequencies, it may help to connect more WiFi devices using the 5 GHz frequency. Some dual-band routers manage this automatically.
Prevent physical obstacles in the path of the wireless signal. A metal surface between your speaker and your source can make the audio cut out, for example, and a floor made of reinforced concrete between your WiFi router and your WiFi device can cause poor WiFi performance.
Mild interference: wood, glass and many synthetic materials
Moderate interference: water, brick, marble
High interference: plaster, concrete, bullet-proof glass
Very high interference: metal