Connecting the soundbar to your TV with an HDMI cable (preferred)
- Connect the included HDMI cable to the HDMI OUT (TV ARC) jack on the rear of the soundbar and to the HDMI IN (ARC) jack on your TV.
- Press the button on the top panel of the soundbar or the SOURCE button on the remote control to select the TV ARC mode.
- Connect the optical cable to the Optical IN of the soundbar and to the Optical OUT on your TV.
- Press the button on the top panel of the soundbar or the SOURCE button on the remote control to select the optical mode.
- An HDMI connection supports digital audio and video with a single connector. The easiest way to connect your soundbar.
- If your TV provides support for HDMI ARC, you can listen to TV audio through the soundbar with a single HDMI cable.
- This HDMI connection is required if you want to connect other video devices to the soundbar input for displaying on the TV.
- Enable the HDMI-CEC function on the TV. HDMI-CEC is a function with which CEC-compatible devices that are connected through HDMI can be operated with a single remote control, such as volume control for both the TV and the soundbar. Consult your TV’s user manual for more information.