Insert the included batteries in the remote control. Slide the battery cover in the direction indicated by the arrow. Insert 2 AAA batteries (1.5 V). Make sure the battery polarity (+ and –) matches the polarity marked in the battery compartment. Slide the battery cover back into position.
The location of the speakers is crucial when setting up your wireless home cinema system
1) Place the streaming box in the vicinity of your TV. (Do not place any items on top of your streaming box.)
2) Place or mount the centre speaker right underneath your TV and right in front of your seat.
3) Place one front surround speaker to the left and one front surround speaker to the right of the centre speaker.
4) Place two rear speakers behind your seat, one to the left and one to the right. To achieve the best quality, you can mount the speakers on the wall or place them on stands (not included).
5) Place the subwoofer at least 1 metre to the left or right of the TV. Leave a free space of about 10 cm to the wall.
Connecting to your TV
1)Connect an HDMI cable from the HDMI OUT (TV ARC) jack on the rear of the streaming box to the HDMI IN (ARC) jack on your TV.
2) Press the touchscreen or press on the HDMI OUT (TV ARC) button on the remote control to select the correct source.
3) Make sure that CEC is enabled in your TV settings and that you choose AUTO, Dolby, DTS or Bitstream under Digital Output in your TV settings. (PCM only supports 2 channels.)
Setting up your HARMAN/KARDON SURROUND setup
When you enable your devices your Surround speakers and subwoofer will be paired automatically. If you want to run the Surround setup again, you can do this using the display of your streaming box.
NOTE: Do not place any other wireless devices within 5 metres of your streaming box to prevent wireless interference.