Which connectors are located on the rear panel of the Citation Amp?
Overview of the rear panel of the Citation Amp
1. TV IN group
- HDMI (TV ARC): Connect to HDMI (ARC) input on your TV.
- OPTICAL: Connect to optical audio output on your TV or digital device.
- COAXIAL: Connect to coaxial audio output on your TV or a digital device.
NOTE: When the HDMI cable and optical or coaxial cables are connected, the HDMI signal is received first.
2. SUB OUT
- Connect to a subwoofer.
3. AUX IN (L/R)
- Connect to RCA audio outputs on an external device.
4. SPEAKER OUT (L/R)
- Connect to two speakers.
5. SERVICE (for technical staff only)
6. TRIGGER OUT 12V
- Connect to the 12 V trigger input on an external device.
7. IR REMOTE IN
- Connect to the IR extender.
8. LINE OUT
- Connects to the audio input on an external device.
- Connect to the power cable.
- Connect to the internet (RJ45 connector).
- Connects to a Harman Kardon wireless subwoofer and/or surround speakers (such as Citation Tower, Sub/S and Citation Surround).
- Press and hold for 5 seconds to restore factory defaults.