The remote control does not work
- Check whether the remote control has batteries and whether these are inserted correctly.
- Check whether the LED light on the front of the CITATION AMP reacts when the remote control is used.
- If this is not the case (even when the remote control is pointed in the right direction). Take a smartphone, open the camera of the phone and check if infrared light is visible when pointing the remote control towards the camera lens and pressing a button on the remote control.
Extend/improve the range of the remote control
When the CITATION AMP is built into a TV cabinet, wall or ceiling it is possible to increase the range by using the supplied IR-Extender.
Connecting the IR EXTENDER
- Connect the IR extender to IR REMOTE IN on the Citation Amp.
- Ensure a direct line of sight between the IR extender and the remote control.